Am I A Travelholic? Almost.

Who knew travelling could be so much fun! 

Exploring and seeing the world was never at the top of my to-do list but after my first holiday out of Malaysia, I was hooked! Although it may require loads of moolah to reach my desired holiday destination, the feeling I get when I see breath taking views or simply gorgeous architectures is simply... priceless. It makes my heart skip so many beats and I love how that makes me feel.

So far, I've only been to a handful of places - Macau, Hong Kong, China, Korea, Singapore. Next up, JAPAN, baby! So yeah, I'm pretty excited. But before I get there, the only challenge I have to overcome is saving truckloads of money so that I can fully enjoy my trip. Can't wait!

Next up? Maybe a break from Asian countries.

That's all. Just felt like putting my writing energy to good use. 

Happy month of June, y'all!

0 says That's So Clair:


up