Just My Two Cents

Before 05/05, I was skeptical.
I asked myself, "Why should I care?".
My voice won't be heard anyway and it won't make a difference at all.

But then, something struck me. It made me believe that if I care, I can make a difference. The positive change I always longed for was actually in my hands. My hope automatically shot sky high. I was pumped.

So, 05/05 came and went. What's new? Nothing much. Same old. Maybe worst.
My hope for positive change has circled down the drain. I mean, what's the point of caring when our fate lies in the hands of a gigantic puppet master, and not us? Waste of time, right?

A part of me is saying "screw it!" but another part of me is telling me to hang in there because goodness is on it's way. All we need is a little bit of patience. Okay, maybe shit loads of patience.

Positive change will come, I believe. And hope. And pray.
It's just a matter of time.

PS: Instead of taking 12274623896236 steps back, how about moving forward and adapting to the current "trend"? Racism and being a sore loser is soooooo 1910.

PPS: We're not broken, just bent and we can learn to love again. (Hellz yes, I love this quote)

Ok. bye.

0 says That's So Clair:


up