No More 'Soft Taufu'

Soft taufu may be gone but taufu sambal belacan is definitely in action! 

I've recently started learning Muay Thai and guess what, I LOVE IT!!

  photo Mar042013053_zpsc1a3070a.jpg

If  you asked me to work out... say 3 years ago, I would have Muay Thai-ed you with my eyes because I hated the thought of moving a single muscle in my body. Back then, work out was lame to me.

Now, I guess just love the idea of sweating it out and at the same time, learn some self defense skills (because God knows I need it).

Anyway, few weeks ago, our instructor asked all of us to list down 5 reasons why we want to learn Muay Thai and to also choose a "dream" body that will help motivate us to get into shape.

My 5 reasons are:
1. Stay in shape.
2. Lose some more weight.
3. Increase my stamina.
4. Gain self defense knowledge.
5. De-stress.

I thought of those 5 within seconds! As for my "dream" body, it took me longer than expected. 

I used to have a clear vision of what body I want to have or wish to have. So, the first body hottest body that came to mind was Blake Lively's.

  photo blake-lively-0_zps180b188c.jpg

Don't roll your eyes! You know you want it too.

Wanting Blake Lively's body was last week. This week, I changed my mind because I suddenly thought of someone more inspiring and totally relatable... Perez Hilton.

 photo perez-hilton-weight-loss_zpsbbf594e2.jpg

Don't get me wrong. Not that I long for a man's body. I chose Perez Hilton because I admire his strength, ambition and positivity. He used to be a really chubby kid too and look at how much weight he has lost!! Of course, I'm sure he has more time to work out and more money to hire a personal trainer but still, he's such an inspiration to me and I will continue to look up to him as a role model. 

There are other female celebs/ordinary people who has lost a ton of weight but they somehow don't reach out to me like Perez does/do/whatever. So yeah, that's why my "dream" body is Perez Hilton's. Not because he has a 'six pack' but because he made me realize that one day, I can get my own girly 'six pack' too. 

Till next time!

*Photo credits go to this and this.




0 says That's So Clair:


up