Is There Such A Thing As Forever?

I've always chose to wear a blindfold when it comes to you and your ridiculous ways.

People will try point out your mistakes but I make it a point to defend you because I dont want people to judge you even before getting to know you.

The more I defend you, the more I feel like a fool for doing that.

So now, I've decided to not bother anymore. I will take off my blind fold and accept all your flaws and accept that there's no way to fix you.

I admit, I have flaws too but I know where the line is so that I dont cross it.

I also had the strength to forgive you for whatever silliness you have but I dunno if I have the strength to forgive anymore. I should but....I dunno.

I dont I know you anymore.

I hope you realise that you are the reason why I dont believe in FOREVER.

0 says That's So Clair:


up