On 'Figuring Out What Guys Want'


Little Things by One Direction

Okay, I'm sure you've heard this song a million times on the radio. I love this song. Who wouldn't? Nice soothing voices accompanied by the plucking of a guitar... yup, romantic. Whatever.

I love this song because of its lyrics though. It's about how a guy loves every little thing about his girl... endlessly - the fact that she isn't the average skinny girl (she squeezes into her tight jeans, hates her thighs and stomach), doesn't have perfect skin (she has freckles!), talks nonsense in her sleep, hates her voice on tape, etc. Bottom line, the guy loves the girl more than the girl loves herself.

Sorry to say this but... LIES! Haha.

I'm fat plus size, my face has pimples and scars, I hate how I sound on tape too and I might laugh or talk in my sleep. Do any guys find this attractive? Don't think so.

I've also read magazine interviews from a few average Joes saying that they love girls who enjoy eating. None of that 'salad only' crap. Well, really? I love eating too (pizza, burgers, cookies, bak kut teh, you name it!) (Which also explains my size) but do these average joes even take a single glance at me? Do they?! Hellz no 2.0.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is, and I'll break it down for you...

Fat girl eats salad to lose weight for guy - No no
Skinny girl eats salad to keep fit - No no.
Fat girl eats fat foods - Lagi lah No no.
Skinny girl eats fat foods - SCORE!!

LOL... yeah, I clearly have issues.

No, I'm not upset that/desperate for guys to look my way. Just a little puzzled and want to get this off my mind. No intentions to insult anyone.

Clair - out.

0 says That's So Clair:


up