Greetings from Yours Truly.

Happy Chinese New Year everyone!

 photo Feb232013061_zps09f3bf65.jpg
Meet Bingo, my Uncle Ken's shih tzu. He's a fashionista, bebeh!

This is our first CNY without our late grandma Leong. It seemed quieter and... different without her. I can't quite put my finger on it. 

She used to enjoy this celebration a lot. During the past few days, I couldn't help but think of her and how she used to give us red packets, tell us what and what not to wear, make us bring new shirts so that she could send to the temple to place a 'stamp' on it, watch Chinese opera and variety shows on TV all day while we force ourselves to watch it with her, etc.

There's no denying it... I do miss her. 

 photo April152012291_zps706c671b.jpg
That's my last photo with her, taken last year on her birthday.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed (or still enjoying) your CNY celebration and holidays. It's back to work for me tomorrow. The days are passing by too fast! Slow the heck down, will ya?

Stay safe, y'all!

0 says That's So Clair:


up