More Random Thoughts

- Whenever I watch the red carpet coverage on E, I always always always imagine myself being interviewed and having my major celeb crush as my arm candy. Ah...a girl can only dream.

- Just saw this new TV ad for Maxis. The ad is pretty sweet and impressive. The message of the ad is something along the lines of they will put their customers first and what not. Well, I disagree.

- Still not loving Giuliana Rancic.

- I wanna do something to my hair. Make it permanently neater or something. We'll see.

- Can't wait for Glee to premier this week!! Season 3, y'all!

- I will be heading to Port Dickson this weekend for my first ever company trip. Pretty excited and also terrified. I do not work well with obstacle course! LOL. Hope I wont be laughed at tho.

- The little tooth located waaay at the back of my teeth track (???) is giving me problems for the past two days. Seriously irritating!

- I am sooo not like who I was a year ago. I have transformed quite a bit. more in this sooon. LOL, maybe.

- I think JerryMyPug loves me more than anyone else. I can just feel it.

- I bought the scented sand thing for hamsters coz I thought maybe Cleo could use a bath every week but its useless.

That's all I got :)

0 says That's So Clair:


up