My Westlife Story :)

Westlife is coming for a concert in October and you guessed it right, I will be there!!!! I'm not feeling it just yet but when the time comes, I will probably feel high...we'll see. Hehe.

I've been a fan of Westlife ever since I was 12 years old (I am 24 now, damn). I attended their first showcase and their fist big concert here but not the others. Being a fan of theirs brought me so much tears and joy. The joys were being able to see them perform twice, watch them on tv, buy their CDs and buy many many British magazines with their faces on it.

The tears, however, were caused by not getting to see them the other times when they came to Malaysia, not getting to buy their big autobiography book (which I got in the end, thanks to my Pa), and other times I can't remember. LOL. I used to get annoyed when I hear people complain that they only do covers of songs. Well, its true but its not like its their choice anyway!

One of the songs that made an impact on me would be If I Let You Go.



I loved this song so much and I dont really know why. I remember how I used to stay up till past 12am listening to this radio station called Radio 4 because they had this programme called Midnight Magic where they played songs I loved from all boybands/girlbands of that era. I would lie on my bed listening to my walkman and patiently wait for If I Let You Go to come on. When it finally did, my heart would beat so fast and I would snuggle under my blanket.

Dunno why only this song made me feel this way. You see, last time had no such thing as download songs (there was but I didn't know how to) and the song will be out before the album comes out so gotta wait until midnight to listen to it. Those days were simpler. LOL.

Anyway, bottom line is I love this song and cant wait to finally watch Westlife in concert!!! The last time I saw them perform was 10 years ago and had major extreme love sick problems after that. haha.

0 says That's So Clair:


up