Writer's Unblock

I have this sudden mood to blog because I am so angry at so many people, all at different timings but when someone new angers, memories of other people who have made me angry of late comes pouring in. urggghhh!!! So, I'll just blog of less angry things to calm me down.

*breathe in, breathe out*

Last Saturday, I finally went to a club after a long time of staying away from it. Not that I wanted or planned to restrain myself from clubbing. Just that there wasnt any opportunity and there weren't any people to go with but last week, we made it happen!!!

Photobucket

It felt more like a workout actually. You can totally tell by the sweat and all. I realised that I haven't been clubbing in a long time when people could sing along to the songs that were played and I on the other hand, had no idea what they were singing. But all in all, fun times :)

There's this new dim sum place about 10minutes from where i live. They said they close at 3pm but by 1pm, almost everything is gone. Understandable since most people have dim sum in the morning and for brunch. Not late lunch. So I didnt get why my dad got so angry when he got there. Twice we went there, twice also there were nothing left. His argument? If they said they close at 3pm, the should provide food that will last until 3pm. Well, I dont see anything wrong with food finishing before they close so....whatever.

Photobucket

This was one of the buns we ate. Its called red bean pao. I thought it looked cute but Paps thought it looked like Cleo The Hamster. He asked me to bring one home and see how she reacts. Erm...no thanks.

Photobucket

Yes, I can camwhore with a hamster. hugsy wugsy!!

Speaking of Cleo, I recently upgraded her home to a single story bungalow. Its more like my dream cage lah coz its pink!!!

Photobucket

Its originally double story but the creator of this cage didnt think properly when he/she made the floor of the second level from a cage thing. You know? Ugh, I cant seem to explain it properly. Anyways, when Cleo tries to walk, her legs keep falling in between one line to another. I am trying to find a solution so, watch out!!

On the day I bought the cage, I also spotted many lil puppies up for sale at Petsmore. They had shih tzus, toy poodles, blah blah blah. Everyone was paying attention to the cute fluffy ones but this particular puppy wasn't getting as much attention as the rest. poor fella.

Photobucket

As for me, I couldn't be bothered with the rest because I hate fussing around with people and this one reminded me of my own Stout!!! I remember when Stout first came home with us. he was as playful yet timid like this one. I couldn't stop calling this puppy, Stout. kekkee. So tempted to steal him. sigh.

I mentioned in FB before that I started the first day of 2011 in a very weird way and this is why.

Photobucket

Home-made Margarita, baby!! We spent new years day at aunty Pam's place and had yummy lunch. Before lunch, she gave me this sinful drink. I was thirsty therefore I gulped it down. What? it was cold and I love me some cold drinks. So, after downing the margarita and having so many helpings of curry, something started to brew in my tummy. let's just say, I puked on the way home, big time. Ethan saw and freaked out. Hahaha. Poor boy.

Last week, I met up with the uni buds. Sigh, I miss them and I miss uni.

Photobucket

Enough said. :)

I saw this sign board one day as we were cruising by.

Photobucket

Erm?? Sebilion terima kasih? A billion thanks? Okay.

During my last week of work, it was pretty hectic and tedious. It made me wanna binge binge binge.

Photobucket

See? work while eating chocolate. It calmed me down and I admit, I kinda miss working there but, I must think of my future. yess.

The end.

0 says That's So Clair:


up