The Way He Makes Me Feel

What?? Last post was on Monday?? That's so not me, yet again. Hehe.

I'm so glad that I finally got the chance to watch the much anticipated This Is It movie.

Photobucket

In my personal opinion, it was realllly goooood. I enjoyed the songs (as per usual) and totally admire the dance moves. Although I've seen the moves countless of times before but it never fails to get me excited. Sometimes, I even notice myself trying to copy the move, simple ones of course :)

This movie helped me realise more that MJ isnt much of a whacko. Well, he may seem a bit crazy with his dressing sense but other than that, he's a really sweet guy. He doesnt seem to scold his staff when something goes wrong, he actually tells them off nicely and patiently. I also noticed one part where while he was practicing his singing, he was uncomfortable with something and he didnt interupt the band players like a diva. He actually waited until the band stopped and then only went on with comments. I wouldnt mind a boss like this. Oh, I also admire his energy to dance, act and sing given his health problems. Awesome dude.

Just as I was admiring MJ's true and real colours, my mom - who sat beside me, just had to spoil it all by whispering 'Maybe that's not really him. Probable someone pretending to be him. You know la, anyone can imitate MJ'. Uh huh! Thanks!

But whatever it is, I truly admire him more. Like what people usually say - you dont know what you've lost till its gone. Now i know what his friends mean when they say that he's not the 'molest-small-boys-for-fun' kinda guy. His mannerism doesnt seem to say that. But, who am I to judge anyway.

Overall, the movie was pretty awesome, to me. I guess the only people who would love this would be his fans and people who love dancing. I probably fall somewhere in the middle. I'm not a big fan and I love dance so, yeah.

Whenever I watch MJ sing or dance, I get the happy/excited feeling in me. That's how he makes me feel. I never knew how to appreciate all this when I was younger and a bigger fan but now, I do. I used to love 'The Way You Make me Feel' and 'Thriller' when I was a kid. I remember watching Thriller over and over again with my eyes closed, during scary scenes. Haha

During the movie, as they were playing the intro for The Way You Make Me Feel, Ethan said out loud, 'This must be Clair's favourite MJ song..'. I just smiled at him and glad that he actually remembered, or randomly guessed. Shrugs. Then during Thriller, I covered my ears when I heard the evil laughter but this Cheeky Ethan had to evil laugh right at my ears. Grr!!

So, yeah. That concludes my MJ's This Is It review. I enjoyed myself but was suffering from controlling myself so that I wont sing out loud or groove to the beat. Tsk. I dont mind going for second round. Anyone up for it? :)

PS: I have a new fave baju shop. hehehehe
PPS: so many things to buy but so little money. No surprises there.
PPPS: I dont know why but I miss Gary. Sadness rushing in for no reason.

0 says That's So Clair:


up