That's So (NOT) Clair

I think something is seriously wrong with me. One minute, I would feel frikkin hungry, like as if I've never eaten in 10 years, and once I take a bite of whatever, I would feel stuffed.

That is sooo not Clair okay.

I also think age is finally catching up with me as well. I can no longer enjoy theme park rides!!! I can only survive the very less dramatic ones like maybe bumper cars or those merry-go-rounds.

Two days back at t Genting, I really felt like dying when I sat in the teacup ride and the motion master one. Nah, it wasn't scary at all. It was just muther effing sickkk, but it never used to bother me. I literally felt dizzy and was so wanting to puke!! The bus ride down wasn't any better also.

Sigh, too old to enjoy such things already. I guess my body system is more sensitive now. I get dizzy easily the when I'm dizzy, I feel like vomiting.

Nooo.....its too soon for me to grow old :(

Sorry, just felt like ranting. Blahhh!!

0 says That's So Clair:


up