To Black Eyed Peas!!!

Greetings all!!!

Last Friday night was the most tiring night of my entire life!!! I was so tired that I kept telling myself 'I wanna effing go home!!!', and that was even before Black Eyed Peas appeared on stage. Boo, I'm getting old.

I went for the most talked about Arthur's Day partay last Friday. *To Arthur!!!*

Photobucket

That's Amanda, Desiree and myself...at the "red carpet" thing. Its a must snap okay.

Oh, I took the bus there. As I was walking to the bus stop in the evening, I watched the bus drive past me right before my eyes, from quite a distant away. I was damn pissed okay. Hate it when things like that happen. So close yet so far. Geez!!

Photobucket

While waiting for the bus, had to snap a picture of how lonely it was, waiting for the next bus all on my own. Creepy.

Anyway, original plan was to join the sister and her friends during the concert because all the tickets were bought together anyway. After I got my tix, Conrad and Desiree said they were also going so I thought it would be a blast if they joined the sister, her friends and I together. But of course, things always never go as planned so I ended up joining Conrad and his friends and Desiree with her friend. Trust me, no regretss!!! Sorry, I am bad at remembering names.

Photobucket

That's the 3 of us with Conrad.

The people I was with were damn awesome!! Although we just met on the day, we were not shy to go crazy in front of one another.

Okay, back to why I wanted to go home even before BEP came out. The answer is pretty simple - there were to many opening acts. Toooo bloody many okay. The best part was all of them were hiphop acts so, no time to rest. Even watching them made me so tired and annoyed. They couldn't stop moving and rapping away. Sigh. And sorry to say, the chinese hip hoppers were waaay better than the english ones, melody wise.

When BEP came out to rock the stage, I was seriously half dead and was silently wishing that the concert wont be so damn long. But no matter how long it was, i still enjoyed it very much especially during Where Is The Love. Awesome stuff. Their other songs totally rawked too, but like I said, too tired to enjoy it. I was also dying for cold water so...double the tiredness.

By the way, no proper photos of BEP to share here. Why? because most of it looks like this.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lousy camera and damn them for moving to much. Haha. Sigh, cant blame them also la so I'll just stick to blaming the camera. The camera I used this time belongs to the sis. It somehow cant take good pix of moving objects. the best part is this cam has an anti shake option but i was not taught how to use that function so, whatevs.

The bro took the better camera with him and also failed to get good shots. See??? If I took the other camera, I wont be complaining and I would get nice pictures!!!

The best picture of all would have to be this la.

Photobucket

I repeat, this is by far the BESTTTT picture in the bunch. How disappointing.

The best part of the night, after BEP of course, would be the fireworks. Uber beautiful!!! I was snapping pictures of it but again, it was all so..shaky so I decided to video it. Smart ey? Hahaha.



Overall, it was an awesome night out. After I said my goodbyes to my buddies, I totally went from giggly to complete silence. Super tired. My feet hurt so badly the next day that I had to sit thorughout the whole journey to KLCC, with Rene standing and talking down to me. ish ish. LOL.

The to the End :)

PS: Currently looking at Izrin's (Form 5 classmate) wedding photos. Looking at the pictures somehow makes me wonder....why the hell am I still single??? Sigh, don't answer that.

PPS: I bought a pink pony from Toys R Us!! I'm lonely, thats why. What should I call her? Plaire? Pokie? Pinky?

0 says That's So Clair:


up