Is God Telling Me Something??

Seriously, is He? This particular incident has happen twice, in the same month. It has to mean something right?

Last week, I wanted to buy two gorgeous tops from this online butik. I chose what I wanted, the color I wanted and even managed to negotiate the price with them. When I sent them my confirmed orders, they suddenly told me its frikkin SOLD OUT!! I got damn pissed lor because I reserved it and confirmed want it, just that need to plan when I can bank in the money, and they just sold it off to someone else.

According to them, its the promotional season and no reservations can be made, more like 1st pay, 1st get. Okay, I understand.

Today, I went to the same online butik again and quickly booked this cardi I saw. Just updated today some more. I thought I was being quick because it was updated today and I am making my decision today!!! So, yeah, the previous incident taught me a lesson.

After confirming my order, choosing what colour I want and even convincing my Mom to help me transfer the money like...now, they suddenly told me its frikkin sold out....again!! Damn pissed balls lorrr!! Again, with their promo season policy shiz.

Sighhh...I guess God really IS trying to tell me something. He's asking me to be creative and do some mix-matching activity with my current clothes and wear it for CNY. Yes, I wanted a cardi sooo badly for CNY because I need to hide those flabs from a certain aunty.

Urghhhh!!!
Ok, back to the notes.

0 says That's So Clair:


up